Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic Acid (EDTA Acid)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, OA|
- Model NO.: Agr Grade
- Appearance: White Powder, Powder
- Acid Strength: Weak Acid
- Quality: Tech Grade
- Element: Monobasic Acid
- Volatility: High Boiling Acid
- Trademark: OS
- Specification: 99%
- Classification: Fertilizer
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Kind: Inorganic Acid
- Packaging: Paper Bag
- Oxidation: Non Oxidizing Acid
- Stability: Stabilized Acid
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Molecular Formula: C10H16N2O8
Feature:EDTA is a white crystal powder,insoluble in common organic solvents,soluble in boiling water 160 times as much and in alkali solvents like sodium hydroxide. At 150ºC, it shows the tendency to depart from carboxyl.
Melting point: 240ºC(decomposition)
Dissolving degree in water: 0.5g/L(25ºC)
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
|Test on Dissolving in Sodium Carbonate Solution||Pass|
|Residue after Burning (Sulfate) %||≤0.15|
|Chloride( Cl- ) %||≤0.01|
|Iron (Fe) %||≤ 0.001|
|Heavy Metal (Pb) %||≤0.001|
Main Application:An agent for complexation, EDTA is mainly used for water treatment, as an additive to detergent, a chemical for photography, paper-making and oil-field. It is also used as detergent for boiler cleaning and reagent in chemical analysis.
1. High molecular chemical industry: EDTA is used as polymetization activator for butyl bezene latex, and polyreaction terminator in acrylic fibre production.
2.Daily chemicals: EDTA is used as additive to detergent, skin cream and hair-conditioner.
3.Paper-making: EDTA is used for treating the steamed fibre. It will promote the whiteness of paper and reduce the incrustation in the steamer.
4.Pharmaceutical industry: Through cyclopolymerization with methyl amide, EDTA is made into ethyl amide, a remedy for psoriasis. It is also a stablizer for some vaccines and an antihaemoagglutinin.
5. Textile dyeing and printing: EDTA will promote colour ability of the dyestuff and brightness of the dyed fabric.
Packing:PP bag, 25kg/bag. 20MT / 20' FCL, 18 MT / 20' FCL if palletized, or packed as client's request.
Storage:Be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse. Avoid direct sunshine,breakage of the bags, humidity and contamination, and handle with care.