- Model NO.: 0.1%, 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%
- Classification: Feed Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Specification: 0.1%, 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%
- Efficacy: Feed Preservatives
- Type: Feed Grade Vitamins
- Color: Pale Red Fine Powder
- Origin: China
Cas No.: 68-19-9
Molecular Formula: C63H88CoN14O14P
Molecule Weight: 1355.38
Pale red fine powder
Loss on drying
All through 0.25mm
1.Growth retardation,low transformed efficiency of feed.Pellagra,infectious dermatitis,poor fledging.
2.It can adjust nervous system,improve hematopoietic function of the body,treat anemia and protect the liver.
3.It is effective to treat fatty liver,hepatic necrosis,and especially effective to hepatic damage due to long-term use of antibiotics.
4. Low rate of incubation,high rate of dead embryos.Beeding difficulty of sows,disturbance in the grow of hind legs of piglets.It can meet the need for VB12 of fish and shrimp,prevent from deficiency in VB12 and from irritability,improve,immunocompetence,facilitate the transformation of nutrient in feed,and improve growth rate,survival rate and reproduction rate.