- food additive
- 44 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Assay: 90.8%-106%
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 130239120
- Transport Package: 25kg Bag
- Origin: China
|LOSS ON DRYING (105ºC,4h)||15%MAX|
|HEAVY METALS||20PPM MAX|
|PH VALUE, 1% SOL'N||6.0-8.0|
|VISCOSITY (20ºC),||1% SOL'N cps||800 MIN|
|TOTAL PLATE COUNT (GERM QUANTITY)||1000PC/G MAX|
|YEAST AND MOULD||200 PC/G MAX|
|TOTAL COLIFORM BACTCRIA, E COLI,. SALMONELLA||ABSENT|
Sodium alginate is widely used in food industry. Americans call it as "wonderful food additive"; Japanese call it as "longevity food additive".
1. Man-made food: Sodium acetylide takes alga blubber skin, alga blubber thread, and artificial wine and artificial cherry as raw material.
2. Cold food: As stabilizer of ice cream and ice cream bar, sodium acetylide has dense organization and slow dissolve speed. It is also the main raw material for tasty jelly and grass jelly.
3. Cake food: As stable molding agent of cake (biscuit, bread, noodle and chocolate etc. ) and Polish of bread, sodium acetylide can make cake sweet and crisp, make noodle smooth and reduce broken rate of noodle and crash of bread. Sodium acetylide is good thickening agent for jam, chili sauce, jell, redeye, fish cake, pudding and salad sauce and so on.
4. Beverage: Sodium acetylide can be used as clarifier of alcohol and stabilizer of beer.
5. Refrigeration and keep fresh: It can prevent bacillin from entering into fruit and meat if wipe one film of sodium acetylide on food, which can also restrain water evaporation and prolong storage time.