- Model NO.: PCE Macromonomer
- Usage: Surfactants
- Trademark: SJZ
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Flake
- Color: White
- Transport Package: 25kg Bag
- HS Code: 34021300
Application: It is a main raw material of polycarboxylates high-performance superplasticizer, based on free radical copolymerization with acrylic acid to achieve well performed polycarboxylate superplasticizer production.
HPEG 2150-2700 ( Molecular weight ) 24+/_2 ( Hydroxyl value )
|Appearance(25ºC)||Colorless or yellowish solid in slices shape|
|Chromaticity(platinum-cobalt scale 25ºC)||≤50|
|PH value(3% aqueous solution)||5.0-7.0|
|Degree of unsaturation(mmol/g)||≥0.360|
1. The product have good solubility in water.
2. The product adopts high active catalyst and special synthesis process, characterized by narrow molecular weight distribution, low polyethylene glycol content and high retention rate of double bonds. It obviously increases the reactivity of polymerization and raises the product yield. When the polycarboxylate superplasticizer is synthesized it has a more effective content and a better performance.
3. The polycarboxylate superplasticizer synthesized by this product is characterized by a high particle dispersity and holding capacity, like high water-reducing rate, low cement consumption, good reinforcing effect, good durability, no corrosion to steel rods and environment friendly.etc.